VALLEY OF FOG (Gift Set) - Backflow Incense Holder
The Valley of Fog is a unique and modern concrete backflow incense holder. Its design draws on the history of mountain landscapes in China where people have made pilgrimages to seek fortune, inspiration and wisdom.
Cast in concrete, the top of the Valley is designed to hold a backflow incense cone with a hollow for the plume to flow and drift amongst the peaks of the mountains and the slopes of the valleys, gently setting across the whole landscape. The scene and experience is absolutely captivating.
GIFT SET Valley of Fog includes gift boxs of three scents (3 x boxes of backflow incense cones by Kin Objects - New-world Sandalwood, Chinese Cedar and Herbal Amalgam)
*Silicone heat mat included. Beechwood Tongs are available as an additional accessory.
DIMENSIONS 19cm (diameter) x 5cm (height)
MATERIAL Concrete, Stainless Steel
- View VIDEO DEMONSTRATION on how to light a backflow incense holder.
- Gently wipe with a damp cloth shortly after use. Do not rinse directly under water.
- Metal parts will be very hot during and immediately after burning, care should be taken to avoid injury. Avoid contact with oily or coloured substances as these will stain the concrete.
- Place this incense holder on the silicone mat while burning to avoid smoke damaging standing surface.
- Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, minor scratches or bumps are all incurred in the production process. These are not considered defects, but the charm and nature of concrete.
ORIGIN Shanghai, China
Kin Objects is the design collaboration of Miranda and Bill Yen. Based in Shanghai China, they draw on their unique blend of language and culture, experiences and traditions, identities and ancestory to create these fascinating objects. Each concrete piece is individually made by hand, the backflow incense and their scents are developed by traditional methods and historical sentiments.