CLOUD NAUTILUS - Backflow Incense Holder
The Cloud Nautilus is a mininature re-creation of architectural elements that landscape our dreams - like stairs, platforms and towers that recall places familiar but distant all at once. A monument to some forgotten event.
The spiral staircase of the Cloud Nautilus draws us smaller and deeper into a central well. Instead of spreading the backflow incense plume outwards, the plume meanders along the steps before gathering in the center to create a mysterious pool of fog with an indecipherable depth.
*Box of sample backflow incense cones and silicone heat mat included. Beechwood Tongs are available as an additional accessory.
PLEASE NOTE Backflow incense cones are used in these holders. You can choose from our range of scents here.
DIMENSIONS 11cm (length) x 10cm (width) x 6.5cm (height)
MATERIAL Concrete, Aluminum (anondised), Stainless Steel
- View VIDEO DEMONSTRATION on how to light a backflow incense holder.
- Gently wipe with a damp cloth shortly after use. Do not rinse directly under water.
- Metal parts will be very hot during and immediately after burning, care should be taken to avoid injury. Avoid contact with oily or coloured substances as these will stain the concrete.
- Place this incense holder on the silicone mat while burning to avoid smoke damaging standing surface.
- Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, minor scratches or bumps are all incurred in the production process. These are not considered defects, but the charm and nature of concrete.
ORIGIN Shanghai, China
Kin Objects is the design collaboration of Miranda and Bill Yen. Based in Shanghai China, they draw on their unique blend of language and culture, experiences and traditions, identities and ancestory to create these fascinating objects. Each concrete piece is individually made by hand, the backflow incense and their scents are developed by traditional methods and historical sentiments.