HIBI Incense - Deep Scent
HIBI incense is a truly unique and beautiful scent innovation. Made in Hyogo prefecture in Japan, famous for the traditional craft of incense blending, hibi (meaning ‘days’) incorporates natural paper fibres, wax and charcoal into meticulously balanced incense powders, creating these self-striking incense sticks. They burn safely resting on the reusable pad provided.
The DEEP SCENT incense fragrance range is inspired by the exotic aromatics of woods. Each incense stick burns for 10-minutes, inviting you to enjoy a moment’s peace and reflection any time that you need it.
- CEDARWOOD evokes the crisp dry air of a cedar forest - its beautiful, spicy woody fragrance summoning strength and stillness.
- OAK MOSS conjures a sense of rich, earthy, new growth with its balance of sweet green moss and aged timber tones.
QUANTITY 8 incense sticks per box
MEASUREMENT Box 5.7cm x 5.7cm x 2cm
HOW TO USE
1. Hold the incense stick with your fingers close to the head of the stick. *This prevents the incense stick from breaking, especially if your location is in a humid area.
2. Strike the incense stick like a match.
3. Once ignited, allow the fire to envelop the head of the incense stick.
4. Allow the fire to extinguish and smoke, then place the incense stick on the reusable heat pad.
5. Time out for 10 fragrant minutes - enjoy!