HIBI Incense - Modern Scent
HIBI incense is a truly unique and beautiful scent innovation. Made in Hyogo prefecture in Japan, famous for the traditional craft of incense blending, hibi (meaning ‘days’) incorporates natural paper fibres, wax and charcoal into meticulously balanced incense powders, creating these self-striking incense sticks. They burn safely resting on the reusable pad provided.
The MODERN SCENT incense fragrance range is inspired by the homely aromatics of every day herbs and flowers. Each incense stick burns for 10-minutes, inviting you to enjoy a moment’s peace and reflection any time that you need it.
LEMONGRASS - a refreshing aroma with dry grassy notes, its cleansing scent balances bright citrus with a hint of earthiness.
LAVENDER - an elegant floral fragrance, this warm and classic aroma invites relaxation and rest. Lavender is a beautiful choice for soothing the nervous system.
ROSE GERANIUM - a deep rosy fragrance with cheerful sweet green notes, this perennial favourite is the perfect a pick-me-up.
YLANG YLANG - a heady and exotic aroma reminiscent of jasmine, ylang ylang is considered the ultimate floral fragrance - romantic and strong, but never overpowering.
TEA TREE - a clean, spicy fragrance with cool refreshing properties, tea tree lifts the spirits, focuses the mind and helps to dispel any stale energy in the room.
YUZU - a lively and warm citron aroma, this is a popular scent for elevating your mood with soothing effects.
QUANTITY 8 incense sticks per box
MEASUREMENT Box 5.7cm x 5.7cm x 2cm
HOW TO USE
1. Hold the incense stick with your fingers close to the head of the stick. *This prevents the incense stick from breaking, especially if your location is in a humid area.
2. Strike the incense stick like a match.
3. Once ignited, allow the fire to envelop the head of the incense stick.
4. Allow the fire to extinguish and smoke, then place the incense stick on the reusable heat pad.
5. Time out for 10 fragrant minutes - enjoy!