DUCKHEAD UMBRELLA - Various
Not only are these umbrellas fun! they're a beautiful quality and thoughtfully designed with excellent materials. Each umbrella is made using 9 recycled post-consumer plastic bottles and sustainably sourced birch for the handle which is made from one solid piece of wood.
- Wind resistant - designed to give, not break - and pops back into shape
- Features an automatic open button for easy one-hand deployment with the touch of a button
- High-strength steel frame
- Compact and lightweight - fits easily into your carry bag
- Built to last- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
MATERIAL 9 recycled plastic bottles per umbrella, steel frame
MEASUREMENT approx. 35cm length
ORIGIN Designed in UK. Made in China.
Original Duckhead is an umbrella brand based in London, UK. They are a woman-owned Company dedicated to producing joyful, functional and considered designs. They work with recycled, recyclable, biodegradable and sustainably sourced materials.
"Our umbrellas are handmade and built to last beyond the season. Our design ethos is simply that a well-made and fit for purpose umbrella can be both functionally useful and a coveted accessory lasting for many years."