WICK TRIMMER - Click Go The Shears
A clever little tool, the ‘Click Go the Shears’ Wick Trimmer is essential for clipping your candles to the perfect length every time.
MATERIAL Stainless steel with gold plating
CANDLE CARE Some helpful advice here to keep your candles burning long and well.
- On your first burn, light your candle for at least three hours. This will allow an even melt across the surface of the candle and will avoid tunnelling. Tunnelling results in a ‘tunnel’ effect running down the centre of your candle.
- Avoid burning candles in draughty areas. This encourages an even burn and maximises your candles lifetime.
- Discontinue use of your candle once wax is 10mm from the bottom. This will prevent any heat damage and cracking of glass.
- Ensure the wick is kept trimmed to approximately 5mm in length to control the flame height and burn time. Trimming ensures that the candle will burn evenly, but also helps ensure you will get a nice clean and even burn throughout the lifetime of your candle. Looking after your wick is essential and will pro-long the life of your candle.
- To finish your burn, simply extinguish the flame by blowing gently and use Click Go The Shears Wick Trimmer to cleanly cut your wick every time.
ORIGIN Designed in Australia, made in China
Based in the Blue Mountains, Southern Wild Co is the beautiful work of Tania Robinson. She combines her love of Australian literature, art and design and the science of scent-making, to create a truly sublime candle range.